Thursday, January 6, 2011

The sticker says it all

There are plenty of times since I've been a parent that I don't know how badly my kids are hurt. When Lincoln fell the other day and hurt his hand I didn't know it was serious until I saw how swollen his fingers were. We finally decided to take him in and get an x-ray just because it was swollen and we had know way of knowing (even though it was unlikely) if it was broken and I couldn't for the life of me remember if his finger always looked crooked or that was a recent development. So long story short and a few hours later he's in the clear. He did awesome and was absolutely stoked to get a picture of his bones.

Perfectly perfect and not broken



D is for dinosaur...showing off the hat he made at school.

Got a cool sticker along the way

That glowed in the dark like his x-ray! He was so proud.

Last night when he was going to bed he prayed and it was so funny. "Father God, help me not have bad dreams. It was really cool getting to see my bones today. I've never got to see my bones and I really like to see my bones, thank you for letting me see my bones, I didn't know what my bones looked like and it made me happy to see get to see my bones. Amen"

No comments: