Sunday, January 2, 2011

In a Galaxy Far Far Away

That's right Star Wars. Lincoln has been obsessed with Star Wars, or what he knows of it, for about a year now. His friend Elijah has watched it and has toys and knows the names of all the characters so Lincoln has picked most of his knowledge up there. Darth Vader is Varth Bader to my dear son. Until tonight. We have promised the watching of Star Wars for when he's older and I thought I would be the one embarking on that journey with him because of Jer's extreme dislike or lack of appreciation for the whole science fiction genre as a whole. Well tonight...right now actually, after borrowing all the movies from Cody, Jer sits on the couch about 20 minutes into the story, and Lincoln is convinced Luke is really Anakin and they're just pretending his name is Luke, we'll see how much he really follows it I guess. But I was shocked when Jer told me he wanted to watch them together...Payden and Hailey are riveted too...I never would have guessed. I have to say I'm enjoying it too cause I haven't watched the older ones in a long time. One thing is for sure, this daddy loves his kids something fierce!

No comments: