Thursday, January 20, 2011

New for me

I have many titles and roles in life: child of the most high God, wife, mom, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, friend, and barista just about cover it. Some I have embodied my whole life, and others have just come about in the last year, but yesterday, for the first time, I became an aunt! Kyle and Gina were blessed by welcoming their first born son and that has changed our whole family from here on out. I have been praying for this little guys arrival and so wish I could be there to meet him, from what I've seen in pictures he has the darkest hair, and I just love him so much already! Just wanted to be a happy braggy aunt who has a picture of her new nephew as the wallpaper on her phone! Here's another one, father and son! Congrats Kyle and Gina we love you guys so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are going to be a phenomenal Aunt.