Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taylor see, Taylor do

Tonight we were all playing and Lincoln's Iron Man ensemble was the toy that landed amidst us all. First adorable little Taylor got on the glove, hand shooter thingy, and mask. She feels like such a big kid doing the things she watches the others do daily. Well then she handed it to me and so I put it on. She thought that was pretty funny, and then I started crawling toward Payden and Lincoln with the little girls in my shadow. They love getting chased and of course Lincoln jumped up to any occasion to protect his sister's from the attacker.

A short time later it was Taylor's turn again and she got on the getup and immediately got on her hands and knees at the same spot I did, and growled her way straight towards Payden and Lincoln...they weren't as threatened by her (maybe it was the adorable nightgown) and we couldn't stop giggling. That Taylor, little copycat!

No comments: