Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got it

Well we got the ugly nasty 24 hour bug going around. Not everyone but so far Lincoln and Taylor have been hit hard. Poor Lincoln woke up sick the day of his preschool program and had to miss his first of many Christmas concerts! He was so cute after every round he would wimper and say 'I really don't like throwing up' 'I don't want to do it again'. I know bud nobody wants to ever do it again. And then Taylor got it...the thing I learned right off? Me and Jer? We're a perfect puke cleaning machine, seriously we should hire ourselves out except for that is disgusting and there is no way we would ever do something like that. We're far enough out now that I'm pretty sure everyone else is in the clear but hopefully I wont be eating my words here soon....or something worse!

No comments: