Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going back

We went to the Tadmor progressive dinner this year. One of those things I took for granted when we lived up the mountain but quickly realized I would miss greatly until Jer told me we were in fact going! What a delight. Even better was getting to stop by and visit with the Zderad's...a bit of normalcy that I didn't realize the degree to which I missed. The kids played together and we got to chat with our friends...it wasn't for long but it sure was a blessing. The dinner was packed and as usual I ate too much...apparently so did Hailey cause she got dramatically sick in the car on the way home. Not exactly the end to a wonderful evening you envision. Well it doesn't start much cuter and delicious that this.
Admiring Dave and Jennifer's train around the tree.

Lincoln wouldn't want to be anywhere else in this moment!


She's gotta be like the big kids.


Hailey cozied up with Sarah.

And of course enjoying a spot in Jennifer's lap while she can.

No comments: