Friday, January 27, 2012

Puzzle workers

There is a disclaimer that goes along with this post...well not so much of a disclaimer but a confession maybe? I have quite a few posts that I've started but are still waiting to be posted. This was one of those posts, I don't know what I was waiting for, or if I just got interrupted before I hit post, whatever happened I wouldn't have remembered this moment if it hadn't been already in the archives of this blog. So I will post it now, it was from the middle of October, Taylor still had long hair, this feels like an eternity ago!

Actual post:
Do you ever have those moments where you think to yourself, 'when they are grown this will be so much fun!'?

I had one just yesterday.

Taylor is obsessed with puzzles, she loves to work them and have help for the first couple of times and then she is set, she will work the same puzzle over and over again, and over and over again!



I love thinking about working a giant puzzle with her one day, Jer's not so much of a puzzle person, but my TayTay? She'll hang with me, I just know it!

No comments: