Monday, January 16, 2012

Again

I would say I'm definitely ready for the sneaky hair incidences to be over. Yes, I said incidenceS! I would also say I don't handle haircuts very well. It's not like I freak out or get super nervous whenever it happens, I guess I just get attached to things, and my little girls hair...along with my own...is something I evidently get attached to. Who knew? Well the other day I was vacuuming and Payden came running into the dining room yelling, 'MOM THERE'S HAIR IN THE BATHROOM'. Seriously? SERIOUSLY! It was Hailey again...to herself this time. Now I couldn't tell exactly where and I didn't take pictures right away cause I honestly didn't really want to remember any more moments like this. I ended up getting my haircutting scissors and cut some blunt bangs on her. The problem? Payden and Lincoln were ecstatic by her new look and as usual cracked me up with their constant commentary on life. First Lincoln exclaimed 'Wow she's bursting with style', and then Payden giggling to herself said 'She looks kind of like a rock star!' And I instantly new I needed to blog about it so I wouldn't forget the way their minds work. And okay here is a picture of  my cutie. This was in the bathtub last night she got her hair wet but her bangs were the only thing that stayed dry, oh and they love the color tablets that made the water super blue.


And the two newly inseparable sisters...no really they are crazy together and LOVE playing together!

2 comments:

April said...

well, she IS burstin' with style :-) Ha, gotta love Lincoln. I'm surprised YOU haven't lost all your hair with all their hair shenanigans, pure craziness. She looks super cute though, love the pic of the sweet sisters :-)

gina schumacher said...

thats it - i'm cutting bangs.