Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh Hailey

There is an ongoing saga that is told to the kids by Jer, 'Harry the Hot Dog'. The stories always start the same way 'This is a story about Harry the Hot Dog, he's wiggly and jiggly and oh so fun...' and then Jer goes off to explain some shenanigans that Harry has been into lately. The kids love it, and Jer is a great storyteller.

Well Harry has been on hiatus, or hibernating, or something cause there hasn't been a 'Harry the Hot Dog' story in a long time.

Today we were walking  back to the house after Payden and Lincoln got on the bus and Hailey was walking a little slower behind me. Then quietly and mostly to herself she goes 'my bottom is wiggling, wiggly...my bottom is wiggly...and...jiggly...hehehe...and oh so fun'. It was my favorite part of today!

1 comment:

April said...

I almost spit out my oatmeal laughing at this, too funny! Watch out Beyonce, Hailey's on the rise :-)