Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy birthday to my honey!

Another year has come and gone. My love is now 31...that's just crazy! We started off the celebrations with bacon roses! I first saw the idea on pinterest and filed it away for a special occasion! And let me just tell you they were a hit! Don't mind the spiderman gloves in the background it's just a day in the life I guess. And I don't claim to be a professional photographer so I'm okay with it.

Payden was super excited for the whole process and wanted to be the one to carry them to daddy

Surprise...

Stop and smell the...roses?

If this isn't a picture that captures a thousand words I don't know what is...bacon roses, mimosa, one year Bible, and stack of birthday cards from the littles, oh and a dino clad jammie guy running through the picture!

Breakfast is served!

Later that day after shopping with the kiddos and lounging with my birthday guy it was time for the fire hazard...I mean birthday cake! He fell asleep on the couch and Payden wanted to wake him up by singing to him with the candles lit, and they loved it. Look at him, he's such a good dad!

Those lungs, blew them out in one big breath!

Then the kids got to hang out with Grandma Tammi while we got to go out to dinner and a movie. It was a great day.

Happy Birthday to Jeremy John, I'm so glad that you were born!

1 comment:

gina schumacher said...

wow- he looks so much like kyle in the picture of him alone at the kitchen table....so much, crazy!