Friday, April 27, 2012

So attached

Lincoln, who are we kidding, all of my kids are into crafts, and have been for a while. Paper gets collected, colored, cut, painted stapled, turned into books and simply folded. They often made big messes at my parents while I was preoccupied helping with Grandpa when I was able to. This picture was taken back in February of Lincoln and the 'dragons' he made.

It's a little blurry but that's what I get for only having my phone on me. He doesn't even need his dragon tote, this was a security measure put in place on the way to the dragon lair. Oh my son, I just love his OCDness. Although we've had many a heartbreak when I clean out his closets because a lot of his 'friends' don't make the cut. I've learned to purge in secret, otherwise we'll turn into an episode of hoarders, instead of animal feces we'll have dumpsters full of paper animals...oy vey.

No comments: