Friday, April 20, 2012

It happens so fast!

February 26th, 2011-that's right, I found this baby that I started over a year ago! It's funny to me now!

Some messes the kids make are typical. I grow used to it. The toys, the rooms, the clothes, the toilet paper (I can't tell you how many rolls of toilet paper have been wasted in this house, that blow never gets easier, I don't know why but I hate the wasting of toilet paper! Then there are the messes that most parents of 3 year olds have a common bond, a story to share. My 3 year old is passing on her wisdom. That's right, Taylor is learning more and more from everyone every single day, but it is Hailey that she shadow's and Hailey that she sounds like, moves like, and charms like. This mess needed some distance before I could look at the pictures I took, while I was silently navigating the mess, don't worry it's nothing vile. The kids know it's bad when mommy goes silent.
Captions are circa April 20th 2012 from what I can remember. I believe this to be pudding and a random package of Koolaid we had in the house for years!

Oh my sweet little Tay Tay, where has this tiny person gone?

Forks are the obvious choice when subtly trying to sneak some sort of powdery treat under moms nose. Geniuses I tell you, those Schumacher kids are cut from the good stuff!

Not so confident in her little concoction at this point

canned goods from the pantry packed up in Ziploc's? Possibly preparing for end times?

I do remember the Koolaid was the hardest to clean up. That powder traveled easily and you never realized where it was until you took a wet cloth to the area. Oh man I'm glad this wasn't my reality today. I sure do miss those tiny faces though, I have what are looking more and more like young ladies everyday!

No comments: