Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laser Tag Joy

At Winter youth this year the big kids got to do a few special things since they're getting older. Mostly it just involved getting to stay up later than the little girls and be a part of the evening festivities. Well one night they were hanging out with Jer while I was putting the little's to bed and when I was finally able to join them (grandma Tammi positioned as a babysitter in the room) I found two very giddy 6 year olds enjoying their presence on the temporary laser tag course. I just love Payden's smile, it is such an intense joy for the moment she is living it almost makes me want to cry. The thing that gets me is they have no idea how terrible they did, I'm sure they walked away from the evening thinking they saved the hotel from some super secret agent spies set out to destroy the world. And you know what? I'll go ahead and let them think that!

No comments: