Friday, March 11, 2011

Didn't happen

I had such big hopes of catching up on the blog while we were away at Seaside this week and that, obviously, didn't happen! Neither did pictures while we were there. Man I'm on a roll...one I plan to fix here over the weekend.

Life has been full. Not full in a, can't find another polite way to complain about it kind of way, full in a really good, fantastic, exhausting, exciting, connected, emotional, running full steam, missional, four little kids, getting to know our neighbors, scheduling in intentional rest, realize my husband is out of clean underwear, setting an alarm even when I don't have a deadline to wake up for, being a one car family kind of way. We have been praying about how to get to know our neighbors and man God answers the prayers of his people when they ask to be used by Him.

Maybe that explains my lack of posts, maybe not. It's overwhelming sometimes when I think about all that there is to do. Sooo here I go...

No comments: