Saturday, March 12, 2011

Daddy Obsessed

Taylor is obsessed with Jer lately. I love how infatuated she is with him, it melts my heart. She was my only child who preferred me for an extended period of time. Don't get me wrong I know my kids love me, they are just really well adjusted and love daddy, grandma's, grandpa's, aunts, uncles, friends, nursery workers, but Taylor is my baby and until recently she wanted me over all others and honestly, I loved it! She still does at some points but now, for the most part, daddy is where it's at.

For example, if he leaves the house for any reason she is wishing she was with him so badly she'll just wander around (after putting on her own shoes) saying 'dadda, dadda, dadda' over and over again! Last Saturday I got her up from her nap and Jer was out running errands with the three big kids and she did her wandering thing for a bit and then I realized I hadn't seen her for a few minutes so I go searching. I find her like this...
Saying ever so quietly 'daaaaaddaaa, daaaaaddaaa, daaaaaddaaa' and when I got her down to cuddle she squirmed away to climb back up to her perch to keep her watch out. Sweet girl loves her daddy!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I miss Jer too. Jackson really misses his Uncle Jer.