Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars

Settling in to get ready to watch the Oscars with my honey. He did dinner for all the kido's and they'll head to bed early tonight. I don't know why but I just love award shows.

Today the Oscar for visual effects and stunt work in our family goes to....Taylor!

I was helping paint in the nursery at church and Jer took the kids to McDonalds and while they were there she literally fell off of one of those little stools at the kids tables and bit through her lip! He of course didn't have his phone on him so he showed up to church to have me help assess what needed to be done. We figured that there wasn't a need for stitches but he informed me that he saw at least 3 teeth poking through her lip when he picked her up, poor baby was all swollen and pitiful. He said there were a bunch of moms there asking 'is there anything we can do to help' he asked them if they'd clean up behind him and he jetted out of there. Here is my little award winner sleeping the pain away with her nap...

And although it's always hard to see in a picture...her impressive, committed visual effects. There is one scratch on her cheek that was pre-existing her acceptance speech can include Hailey for helping out with that one.
Off to see who did better on their ballots...have a wonderful Oscar evening!

No comments: