Friday, March 11, 2011

Cookie idea!

I made cookies tonight for the first time in a while. I've made lots of other goodies, but basic chocolate chip cookies have gone by the wayside and Jer loves chocolate chip cookies so tonight I got to it. After a little while he came into the kitchen to see what I was up to and came up with a brilliant idea.

This is what it was...
(I apologize for the pictures, they are a far cry from the Pioneer Woman's beauties)
Can you guess what's going on with those cookies?


What a treat...oh you better believe that shadow is from some cookies made the normal way.

Chocolate chip cookie, meet my friend the Oreo!
Yeah, my husband is a genius! And the review you may ask? It was tasty for sure, the Oreo added a different flavor and made for a wonderful complex version of a classic. I tapped out after the one, it was filling, and if forced to choose I'll be sticking with the basics but we enjoyed our special treat!

No comments: