Friday, March 18, 2011

Already?

Taylor Jo, affectionately known as Tay-Tay, baby girl, cutie, Jo-Jo (that's new but she thinks it's funny) and today Ms. Independent/Opinionated! I picked out a cute little pink t-shirt and her carhart overalls for her to wear today and after I put her shirt on she took two steps away and gave me the silliest little pout face like I had eaten ice cream in front of her without sharing or something, I had royally offended her. Then she ran out of the room sans carharts. So I went about getting the rest of the crew ready and set to leave the house when I ran into her in the hallway saying 'shirt mommy' holding a different shirt in her hands and jean capri's on the floor behind her...little missy had a different idea of what to wear today! I caved on the shirt, and when we changed it the look on her face was such pride! I love the carharts and there is too much rain outside for capri's to be a valid choice but she was happy to oblige because she at least got to pick out her shirt...funny girl. My baby needs to slow down though, I'm not ready for her to be a big kid yet!

1 comment:

gina schumacher said...

I think she just wanted the shirt so it would really bring out the color in her eyes.