Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adrenaline!

I get such a rush using coupons! You're probably thinking...not another coupon post! Well I was just too excited to not post it!  I know there are so many people who are quicker/more adaptable/all around better at this than I am but here we go, these are my goods from Rite Aid yesterday...
Over the course of multiple transactions and using a 10 gift card I received from this last fall for getting other good deals only spent $6.49 of our own money and I still have 4 dollars in rewards to spend. The only thing that saved that little Cadbury Egg (a filler item) from getting eaten in the car on the way home was the fact that I wanted to take a picture of all of my goods together! I am such a dork. Oh and also not pictured is a thing of Afrin Nasal spray that I gave to my mom who was watching the kids so I could run to the store, and carton of Dreyer's peanut butter cup ice cream that I forgot was in the freezer! But hey, the Cadbury Egg made the picture! By the way have you noticed the size of those delicious little eggs shrinking? Ice cream too, the containers are getting smaller and smaller. Not that it's a bad thing, just seeing if anyone else noticed.

2 comments:

April said...

I just now posted on my blog about my great deal I found at Rite Aid!! TOO FUNNY. I need to pick your brain on how to coupon even better, you're great at it. Gotta love a good deal :-)
Hope you're having a good week friend!

Samantha said...

Yes! I've noticed for a few years how those delectable eggs have gotten smaller. Ice-cream and sugar, too.