Monday, February 7, 2011

Proof

We got to take Lincoln to his first sporting event. The Ducks played the Washington Huskies on Saturday and Lincoln got to join me and Jer (a gift from Roy for Christmas). Lincoln was so funny, as you saw in my other post, when he sees anything Duck he cheers away and the game was no different. We parked on a side street right across from the arena and stopped at the Wendy's before heading in to the game. I took this little video of Lincoln as proof.

I'm glad I uploaded this video when we were eating because while we were at the game my phone froze up and now I have been without it until my new one arrives tomorrow...no phone for me. I don't like it, I feel very disconnected, what was life like before cell phones? I can't even remember. Well I can right now, but it affects me more than it did back then!
I have some more pictures on my phone that I should have access to later but Lincoln was so cute. He would cheer at the right time, yell 'GO DUCKS' boldly and unprompted. He thought the duck was hilarious and loved looking at the score constantly reading it and figuring out who was ahead.
If you ask him what his favorite part of the game was he says 'when the ducks scored the last point and beat the Huskies!' It is so fun getting to experience things through the eyes of your children and Saturday was no different.

No comments: