Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Benihana

Last night we went to Benihana for dinner using a coupon for Jer's birthday, and Grandma Tammi was able to join us. I had never been and neither had the kids, obviously. We had so much fun!
Playing with chopsticks!
The little chef! He was fascinated by Chef Jose and the onion volcano and shouted 'VOLCANO' every time it smoked...which was often.
I didn't get to see Payden and Hailey's reactions as well because I was in between the other two, but Jer said they were very mature about the whole thing. Glancing at each other and smiling...not so much interacting with Chef Jose.
And the best eater award goes to this one right here! Taylor could not get enough, she was so focused on her food and occasionally would glance up or let out an excited squeal at a shrimp tail flying through the air. I'm not sure for me what was more entertaining the Chef/food or the kids.
'Twas a lovely night!

No comments: