Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Wreath

After crafting all that stuff for Taylor's party I realized I hadn't crafted like that in a while so I decided to make a new wreath for our front door! And I'll be honest, I looked to pinterest first for inspiration but didn't see anything I wanted to replicate so this is from my own brain!
 
I started with a wooden S from Michael's, and covered it with cute chevron paper I printed off of.
I made a few flowers from scraps I had leftover from the girls Easter dresses, and some burlap.
I went ahead and attached them to some alligator clips so it's effortless to change out and I can use them as hair clips anytime.
And voila! Tied it up with another strip of burlap...I just love it!
Doesn't it just say welcome?
Come on in!

2 comments:

JER said...

Love the dual purpose of the clippies. Thanks for beautifying our home (and I'm not talking just with your craftiness).

Anonymous said...

So creative! Amy F.