Friday, May 11, 2012

Needed!

It was something I haven't done in a LONG time! I sat at Starbucks with my Bible, a book the ladies at the church are reading through together, coffee, and no kids! For 3 hours! It was seriously a gift. We're reading through a book by Timothy Keller called The Meaning of Marriage and it is so rich with the gospel that I would literally chew the words if I could. I'm still daydreaming about my morning. God has met me right where I'm at lately and I feel like every time I turn around I'm being encouraged by something someone says, or does, or what I read, the Spirit is making himself known and ministering deep within my heart. I am blessed and to God be the Glory because of what He's done!

3 comments:

JER said...

I'm glad you got that time. I'm proud to be married to you!

Carly Cross said...

Matt & I are reading that book too! It's brilliant. So glad you got that time Heath :)

April said...

Fabulous! This does my heart good to know that you were gifted with this time.

Oh, and there's some "unknown" commenter on here who claims to be married to you...better give Jer the heads up. You may have a blog stalker :-)