Saturday, August 11, 2012

Naughty Grandma!

While the boys are gone at Tadmor for Son's of Thunder the girls and I stayed at my parents house for a few reasons, the main one is, it's creepy being the only grown up in my house and a secondary one while it's warm the air conditioning is super nice! Oh and I get some blogging done ;)
While Amy and I were up chatting in the living room I could hear the two big girls playing for longer than I should have let go on and then the door shut. Then my phone started getting messages.
This one confused Amy, me too for that matter. I thought I left Payden's glasses upstairs, and Amy thought someone was playing with Photoshop and that there were two Payden's in the picture.  
We realized it was grandma's glasses... 
And the crazy level was rising...
And then more props were brought in... 
That's when I got scared. I don't know if you can see it but my mom eyes recognize the schemery in Hailey's eyes and I told Amy 'does mom realize they're about to get in trouble?' "Nope she sure doesn't"
As I got to the living room doorway my mom met me giggling. "Do NOT get them in trouble, I told them I was going to get in trouble, send me upstairs you can't get after them it was my fault" she said giggling she could barely talk.
So I went in to find them fake sleeping and said very seriously "you guys that was not funny, I sent grandma upstairs to her room right after I spanked her" their eyes shot open and before Payden believed me for a second 'No you didn't, you're just teasing'. 
Needless to say they didn't really get in trouble, but they were asleep within 10 minutes.
 It was all just so familiar, every night was like a slumber party growing up. Amy and I shared a room from when I was almost 2(she was 2.5 months)-19


No comments: