Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Olympic obsessed

I don't know about you, but we're slightly obsessed with the Olympics in this house. They're on all day, and the kids have been enamored with the competition and the wide array of sports they can learn about and enjoy. While watching swimming the other day Lincoln stated 'I think that I could compete in the Olympics someday, I'm really getting good at swimming'. And he is, and it hit me, that's what most Olympians say when they are competing in the games at their prime, it all started when they were little and watching at home and dreaming about 'I can do that, I want to do that'.  I just love the fact that Lincoln can swim, Payden is right there too, Hailey is good at her 'swim lessons' and Taylor is quite content keeping her head above water. Right now the obsession for Linc is his pencil dive, and the fact that he can get both feet to touch the bottom of the deep end results in much rejoicing.

No comments: