Tuesday, October 4, 2011

'I just used my really strong hands'

We have always referred to Hailey as freakishly strong, and she really is! She has an insane grip, a ridiculously high pain tolerance, and a unique control of her body/muscles (she is also a bit on the clumsy side but that's another story) and I think the other kids have picked up on it. After the kids birthday they were desperate to get into the gifts they received and Jer and I were working on something else and I let them know we would help them when we were done, but that they needed help cause kid toys are complicated and kind of frustrating to open. Well, they already knew that because they had been trying to get into them with no success.

When we made our way into the room we were greeted with victorious shouts...and the toys were free. When we asked how they got into the impossibly packaged toys they informed us that "Hailey really is strong" "Hailey got our toys open for us" and Hailey looked at us like this...
And said..."I just used my really stwong hands"



Yes these pictures are with her new haircut, I just asked her to show me her really strong hands and this is what I got!

1 comment:

April said...

That is adorable, love it! And the new haircut is super cute