Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Picture's from my phone for the last month or so

Hailey was taking a pretend picture of her Taylor doll that she dressed up and had ready to send off to school all while taking her baby on a walk...weird I know, but they were excited! And I had to snap a picture for myself.


I had told the kids it was time for bed and Taylor walked up to Lincoln and said 'hoed and' cause she just wanted to hold her brothers hand...little cutie.


Twins are good for teeter totters! Granted there is a size difference they figured it out.


Picking leaves while waiting for Payden and Lincoln to get out of preschool.

Breakfast? Hailey tried to get breakfast for everybody before I had the chance. If you can't tell there are marshmallows dried mango's and Hershey's kisses...creative but I'm not sold


I went to a coupon get together and when I went to check on the kids after a few minutes I discovered Lincoln had found nearly every little dinosaur and lined them up in a row


Just me and my baby



No comments: