Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Easter

I haven't been able to blog for a while because of computer problems and while I'm getting some posts up now I don't have pictures from my camera so all we have are what I capture on my phone. Here are some pictures from Easter...

Our little family after the kids hunted for eggs at Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Kari's. Uncle Michael hid some of the eggs too good and Grandma recovered by putting together a couple of last minute finds and saved the day. It was really sweet too because Uncle Michael knew how much Lincoln doesn't love to get dirty, or wet. Well the grass, as it usually is in Oregon springtime was wet so a lot of the eggs were hidden on the edge where he wouldn't have to go into the dreaded wet grass. Taylor however...just went for it. We've come up with a new name for her...Bonsai or as Jer likes to call her Kamikaze! She just sprints around and will slam into anybody.


Trying to get a good shot and Lincoln just wanted to dance.


My four cuties


And he quite literally used the shovel to gather the eggs.

No comments: