Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh Taylor

This deserves it's own post. We were hanging out with Amy and Daphne after they got home and Taylor was loving looking through all of the newborn clothes. She picked up every onesie, every sleeper, every sock, and oooo'd and ahhhh'd just taken with how cute and small it all is. Then she expressed her sweet little heart, as is eveyone does holding a brand new baby but in her 3 year old way.

Very sweetly she says "it makes my heart think that I want to be a baby again so that I can wear these things and be under Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris". Seriously, my heart melted, melted away and no longer pumped rational thoughts to my brain because she is so stinking cute! Babies make peoples hearts think lots of impossible things...and I love her honesty and longing, like mine wanting to freeze my babies just like they are today, because, no joke it goes so fast. As I'm learning though, with each stage...it weirdly gets more fun!!! But baby clothes do make your heart think things!

No comments: