Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daphne Marie

So there is a whole lot to catch up on, I'll start with the most exciting addition to my life...Daphne Marie Cary!
She was four weeks early and it's kind of a long story, Amy's story so I wont get into it all on here. What's important is that she's here and both mom and Daphne are doing great. She weighed 7lbs even and 19 inches long, born at 3:59am January 11th.It's safe to say I'm obsessed!

My beautiful sister the night before Daphne's birthday!






I had the tough job of getting to relieve mom and dad by snuggling Daphne for hours on her birthday so much needed sleep could happen for Amy and Chris after days of not sleeping much in the hospital! Man being an aunt is tough!




 





Seriously enamored!

Lincoln was cracking us up unknowingly counting the dilation chart.

Cousins!

Praying for their turn anytime!!!

Home at last...I have so many pictures of her like this with my newborn babies, now it's her turn!

Hailey is about obsessed with babies as a little girl can get, she was thrilled to finally be over her cold and get to hold Daphne, I've got a run for my money in this one!



2 comments:

April said...

She is stunning!!!
So happy for Amy, she's perfect. What a blessed Auntie you are. And really Hailey, could you look ANY MORE grown up? Crazy.

Miss you!

JER said...

Glad to see you put Daphne down long enough to write a post about it.