Friday, October 26, 2012

Clipping

Every day the kids come home from school they inform me where the got to on their clip chart. It's a behavioral tool that is used where you start on the green can move up for good behavior our down for poor choices. Well they also include friends that 'clipped off' that day, that's where they do so good they clip off the chart and onto the teachers necklace and a jewel gets added to their clip. It's a very big deal, and both Payden and Lincoln have a jewel which means they've successfully 'clipped off'. I am one proud momma.

Well the other day Payden was telling me how one of the kids "got all the way down to parent contact. That's when you have to go to the office and call your parents, but if you can't get a hold of them then you have to talk to the principle. And I think that actually sounds kind of nice, because the principle is a girl and she is nice and she smells like Grandma Tammi" a giggle escapes me, "no I'm serious she really does. She really smells exactly like Grandma Tammi, I know because she sat next to me for a minute at the beginning of school and I thought Grandma Tammi was there and then I realized she smells like Grandma Tammi"

Oh I love her descriptions of life!

1 comment:

April said...

How I miss both the dramatics of Payden and your infectious giggles. Have a great weekend!