Saturday, November 5, 2011

Poor Lincoln!

It's unfortunate for Lincoln, but his strong emotional reactions to life are blogging gold.

I walked downstairs just now and Linc was blubbering laying on the floor while Payden was rubbing his head, consoling him. It took a minute for me to figure out what was going on but my always informative oldest child is ever eager to fill in the gaps when she holds all the pieces to the puzzle in her well articulated head. They popped in a dvd of Planet Earth, they haven't watched it in a while and love animals a lot! Well Lincoln is still crying about the scene where the wolf catches and kills the baby deer. He is just distraught! "It was my favorite baby" Payden tells me that 'I feel bad for Lincoln, I mean I'm kind of sad too that the baby deer thing got killed but I'm sad for Lincoln cause he is just really sad because he doesn't like it when the babies die' No one does sweet heart, no one does. Payden has now been running in to inform us of how he's doing, and Hailey is the alerter for when he need his big sister to comfort him.

Oh I love these kids, and how different they all are!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

It's okay, Lincoln, I'm crying right along with you.
Heather, I just love Lincoln's sensitive nature. He's going to make a great husband and daddy one day.

Beauty in Suffering said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redeemed by Grace said...

He was watching that show when we were there last time...so intently! Your children amaze me and love reading about your moments with each one, thank you!

gina schumacher said...

i don't like when babies die either.