Friday, November 4, 2011

I pinned it, I did it

I don't even know what blog it was that I saw this on but I thought it was clever and since I've been crafting away at some things, I thought I'd add that here. Have you discovered Pinterest? Who am I talking to when I do that? Jammi, have you? Gina, have you? April? It's super addicting, but it's got my creative juices flowing. As I complete some clever little crafts I'll give credit where credit is due and say, I really didn't come up with this on my own.
This was part of the inspiration for the wreath I made a couple weeks ago...here's the pin


and here is my finished wreath of my very own



I love it! And I love that I can change it up from season to season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I just joined Pinterest :)

I love reading your blog, by the way. Your kids are so cute and funny!

Amy Friesen

April said...

Love it Heather! You're right that its super versatile and can easily be changed up.
I haven't joined Pinterest yet (I think you need someone to invite you?) but I think it'd be fun, but probably crazy addicting too :-)

gina schumacher said...

your talking to me?! I actually noticed your cute wreath before I even read your posting...so cute, so creative, so heather!