Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Celebration pt. 2


Sometimes it's embarrassing how much God can bless you. I felt like that the other day. The plan...a circus party. The invitations were sent...


The cake got made...

And cleaned up...

The decorations were bought and my brain hadn't stopped working for weeks, dreaming, planning, and crafting.

Then we got a call from Dave Bertz that we were all able to go to the actual Circus on, get this, the day of the party! So the schedule, church in the morning, circus at 1 and circus party at 5...I was feeling a little overwhelmed at how everyone would handle the excitement, and the busy festivities with school the next day.

Oh and the way we got to see the circus? Unbeatable!
We were in a suite that had it's own bathroom, food and drinks, and binoculars on every seat! I was blown away!

Seriously? We get to do this?

The spread...

Some pretty young lady who has no idea how blessed she is!


Living it up!

Enjoying this crazy life together!

I hadn't been to the circus in a long time...it was amazing!



Grandpa Roy has taken Payden and Lincoln to the Circus the past two years and it was so fun getting to experience it together.


'The greatest show on earth' as Lincoln calls it, not realizing he does so because they meant for it to happen that way. So 'The greatest show on earth' ended and we went to finish setting up for the party that Lincoln conveniently started calling 'the greatest party on earth' :) He was so cute watching me work on stuff at home, he'd randomly give me a big hug and say 'mom you are so cerative' and yes he says cerative.
As usual I didn't quite take the amount of pictures I wanted to, but here are the basics...

The sweets table

The popcorn station

The hot dog and food station

Butterfly face girl who had been to the...

face painting station, and you can see some of the games behind the crew of kids

Butterflied Hailey

The Bounce house

The time has come

Cutting the cake

Ooooo the big reveal

So pretty!

I didn't get a picture of the whole room which kind of makes me sad, I had also painted a ticket booth that the kids passed tickets out to people as they came in and they used the tickets to play the games and bounce and popcorn and face painting. I also put together a photo booth with props and Toby took pictures at it for us. I'm working on a little project with them so for now, her is little Tay Tay the clown... 


I'd say it was quite the celebration...and I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments: