Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My favorite age!

Now that is not in any way to be confused with a favorite child because as all parents know, that just isn't possible. But Taylor is at my favorite age. She is learning to talk more and more every day, she's a little parrot, has a sense of humor, is pretty much like a miniature version of the big kids and it is so stinking cute! One of my favorite things is the way she brushes her hair out of her face, it's like she uses her whole hand to do it even for the tiniest strand. She has the sweetest little voice (that she can actually use quite loudly) and without prompting says thank you often...she's a little doll. And she's recently gotten into growling because she thinks it's funny. Oh and the laugh with her hand covering her mouth. Those are some of my favorite things about her at this age. Here she is the other morning we were practicing animal sounds and I just don't want to forget what this sweet little voice sounds like.

1 comment:

April said...

I cannot believe how big she is! Her voice is so sweet, though you do get a glimpse of how loud it can be during one part. Adorable