Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 Years Ago

On August 28th 2004 I married the love of my life! We celebrated by going to see Les Miserables earlier this month and it was amazing! I love musicals and often times wish that my real life was one and this one was particularly amazing. The story, the music, the talent, the company...it was just lovely. Jer was at Sons of Thunder all weekend and I was at Sunriver with the girls and Grandma Tammi so I think some relaxing is in order and then Jer is on vacation for a a week. There aren't any plans except to be together and get stuff done around the house that we've been too busy to get to. I sure do love this guy though and he is my most favorite person to be around! Happy Anniversary to my love!














1 comment:

April said...

ok seriously, if you weren't my friend I'd totally hate you for being so beautiful! Happy Anniversary Heather :-)