Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have Some Cereal


Here is the scoop...be prepared, there are many layers which is what makes this such a great deal.


Last week I pre-ordered 50 boxes of cereal from Albertsons...yep I said 50! 22 Boxes of Crispix, 20 boxes of Corn Flakes, and 8 boxes of Rice Krispies. Yesterday I went in and got the part of the order that came in which was this...

And then today I went in and finished up purchasing my Crispix even though they hadn't received them from the warehouse yet, but the grocery manager was amazing and let me use all my coupons and everything and when the order comes in I'll just walk in grab my cereal and walk out...okay I'll load up my cart, I can't just grab 22 boxes of cereal!

Here's how it broke down...
I paid $36.58
and received:
50 boxes of cereal
15 gallons of milk (I can get those over the next two weeks)
4 bags of peanut mnm's
2 Healthy Choice Soups
1 16oz sour cream
3lb bunch of banana's
and $50 in gas cards! (those are rebates that I don't actually have yet)
So in the end I will have made $13.42 and got all this food!

Yay!

1 comment:

April said...

that's ridiculous!!!!!!!!! Nice work Heather :-) I can just hear your giggles in the car after completing the transaction!!