Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful

It's November, when did that happen by the way, and people all over facebook are posting daily what they're thankful for. I didn't join in but you can't help but run through your own mental list reading everyone else's. Me? I'm thankful for our family, and for talented friends that help capture that our family over the years. Toby at Gobias Media has done it again. I haven't seen all of the pictures but these are the ones he posted on facebook this morning after just spending a half hour with our family last night photographing away.
I just love them all so much!
And my sweet Hailey bean growing into such a lady, he say's she's one of his favorite subjects!

This is just a teaser, more to come later.

1 comment:

April said...

Seriously, how are your kids SOOOO crazy gorgeous.

Oh wait, look at their mom.