Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Mornings

I don't know what Sunday mornings are like in your house but this is a pretty accurate view to ours...

It doesn't start out this way. Nope. One sweet, fresh faced, morning breath, three year old usually snuggles her way in between me and Jer and has us oogling over how it's possible for so much cuteness to be contained in one little body. Then a bright eyed four year old joins the already full bed, but it seems to work, they try to sweet talk us into getting up and making breakfast. With their powers combined it almost works, then one or two six year olds come in, more feisty than you'd expect, cause they feel like they're missing out on a party. So they try and turn it into that, and usually a wrestling match ensues...full of typical giggles, squeals, master plans, screams, and sometimes cries. I know one morning will come and I'll realize there are no longer tiny morning ambushers all around and I will miss this.