Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cheesy Pop Music for your Monday!

I turned the radio onto a different station the other day and 'Lean on Me' was on, I started rocking out! Which then inspired Lincoln and Taylor to join in. The sun was shining the windows were down and the heat was on (it is still March, ya know, and as the kids teacher always says 'don't let the sun fool ya'). Life was good. No, life was great! Then little miss Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call me Maybe' came on and oh boy they were loving it! I think the reason why Payden was so serious is because she was trying to understand all the words, and we had just dropped Hailey off at pre-school. Enjoy...I know I did!!!
And I apologize that this song is now stuck in your head!

1 comment:

April said...

made my morning. Lincoln had a bit of a dinosaur inspiration at times I think. And loved how Taylor slowed with the music and slapped herself in the face when the pace picked up. Love and miss your kiddos tons.