Friday, May 6, 2011

How to spend eighteen cents!

I was excited to get some more couponing in this week. Sticking to the budget has been really freeing but I loose a lot of the fun at the end of the month when different categories are out of money so I was finally able to get in a few great couponing trips yesterday. First off I went to Rite Aid and got this...
For $.09! Then I got this...
                                     
for another $.09!
And I left with more +UP rewards than I went in with! And as a special treat I ran into Callie while there so we finished up our transactions and went next door to Albertsons to pick up our Crispix that finally came in from last month. So my 22 boxes have been added to our cereal stockpile! She also shared some of her coupons with me so I could make the most of my trip to Safeway and that is where I got this...
and saved 100%, that's right my total for all 4 juices and two jellies was $0.00! It's safe to say I was giddy when I got home and played the ever famous 'guess how much I got all this for' game with Jer. I'm lucky that he loves coupons as much, scratch that, MORE than I do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am truly impressed with the way you are able to stretch the budget. I do wonder how good Crispex are? I have never had them, and 22 boxes is a bit daunting. I mean it isn't like they are Lucky Charms.